Video Content Editor
Email if interested at email@example.com
Please attach your resume and cover letter as separate documents. All applicants must have a resume and cover letter.
- Detail Oriented: Extreme attention to detail to ensure the integrity of our brand, and the brand of our partners, is always upheld.
- Innovator: Innovative mindset, out-of- the-box thinker, inspirational to influence team, peers and leadership.
- Models our Values: Creates a culture that promotes the company’s values and standards through role modeling, accountability and ownership of decisions.
- Drives Results: Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, leading change and ensuring high standards.
- Provide fun and creative video editing and services covering concept, capture and final edit.
- Lead creation of brand graphics and 2D animation using After Effects, Premiere or another form of video and photography editing software.
- Edit videos of varying lengths for digital use, ensuring alignment with core brand standards and seasonal creative elements.
- Assist in direction and motivation of talent and crew during capture sessions.
- Drive story-line creation both in capture and in post production.
- Edit audio and source music.
- Proactive problem solver, with the ability to respond to creative directional changes and quick turnarounds.
- Constant eye to process improvement, ways to streamline workflow and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the current social media and YouTube trends and what makes good online content from a fan perspective.
- 2+ years Video Editing experience, preferably in the esports, gaming or entertainment industry.
- Advanced knowledge of Premiere + After Effects, working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator or other Creative Suite applications.
- Experience with graphic creation and photo retouching.
- Knowledge of social platform video formats & specifications.
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- A link to your portfolio of past and current work will be requested.