Social Media Manager
Email if interested at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach your resume and cover letter as separate documents. All applicants must have a resume and cover letter.
FlyQuest Sports - Social Media Manager
FlyQuest is currently seeking a self sufficient and highly creative Social Media Manager to drive our company’s mission and messaging through our respective social channels. This position, based in our West LA office, will work as part of an in-house marketing team to help with development and execution of our social media strategy and voice across all social channels including: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and any other social channels.
- Develop and implement a robust social media strategy that drives conversation, promotes the FlyQuest brand message, and provides value to all current and future fans of FlyQuest.
- Work directly with multiple division heads to ensure all aspects of FlyQuest are being appropriately conveyed to the community in a timely fashion, while maintaining the day-to-day content needs of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Divisions include, but are not limited to: Competitive, Content, Partnerships, Community, and Marketing.
- Manage the day-to-day social media content production process, ensuring creative is channel-appropriate, tags and links are optimized, and value is derived by the fans.
- Travel to and cover all games, shoots, team outings or other events deemed important to the progression of the team’s brand.
- Apply analytics to derive actionable insight from platforms to inform social media content decisions. Utilize analytical findings to provide a smart perspective on overall social and content industry landscape, trends and best practices.
- Track and monitor KPIs to ensure growth goals are consistently achieved.
- Aid in the execution and target setup for paid social media posts on channels such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Drive thought leadership around social media content development, engagement practices, measurement and process.
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, or similar.
- 4+ years social media management experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written, with a strong attentiveness to deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work weekends and nights when in season to ensure proper coverage for the team.
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills and high level of integrity
- Experience concepting, developing, and executing campaigns for Advertising or Marketing purposes.
- Strong knowledge of Twitter Media Studio, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Analytics and various other social tools/programs.