Social Media Director
Email if interested at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach your resume and cover letter as separate documents. All applicants must have a resume and cover letter.
- Thinks strategically and sets directions aligned to company’s strategy, applying external perspective to meet business needs.
- Innovative mindset, out-of- the-box thinker, inspirational to influence team, peers and leadership.
- Creates Partnerships - Authentically builds trusted relationships and collaborates across global, diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
- Models our Values - Creates a culture that promotes the company’s values and standards through role modeling, accountability and ownership of decisions.
- Drives Results - Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, leading change and ensuring high standards.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Execute social media strategy ensuring goals are met by team and content is continuously optimized for key audience segments.
- Cultivate partnership with cross-functional counterparts to manage change and foster a social media first corporate culture.
- Manage day-to- day social media content production process, ensuring creative is channel-appropriate, tagging and linking are optimized.
- Apply analytics to derive actionable insights from platforms to inform social media content decisions.
- Track and monitor KPIs.
- Aid in the execution and target setup for paid social media posts on channels such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Work with Vice President of Content and Brand Partnership team to build and expand on all platforms while maintaining the day-to- day content needs of Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Driving thought leadership around social media content development, engagement practices, measurement and process.
- Providing smart perspective on overall social and content industry landscape, trends and best practices.
- Become a knowledge expert within the esports and gaming industries.
- Write and edit communications of all kinds.
- Travel occasionally.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in custom social media content creation, digital
- publishing, social media reporting and copy editing.
- Strong technically, specifically with KPI's, Analytics and Reporting.
- Experience with and understanding of Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Excellent technical skills FB and Twitter ads manager.
- Proven track record of growing and building social media audiences.
- Approaches tasks and deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- Superior Adobe Photoshop skills are a plus.
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- A nose for new technology, new content solutions, social media events and developments—plus a strong connection with gaming and esports.
- Work efficiently and effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrated a proven knowledge of major and emerging social channels, specific rules of engagement for brands/advertisers, and general platform policies.
- Take ownership of assignments and commit to seeing projects through in a timely manner.
- Ready and willing to bring ideas to the table.